NDB offers microfinance loans to help realize your dream of increasing your income sources and support your family needs. You can borrow small loans to finance your income-generating activities (IGA) whether it be a small trade store, buying and selling, market vending, dress-making, poultry raising or any other small-scale economic activities with quick cash turnover.
- You can borrow small amounts to finance your stocks and inventories or buy small equipment such as fridges, coolers, sewing machines or any small machines used to run your business.
- Loan repayments can be made conveniently in the village where you reside or conduct your business.
How To Access NDB’s Microfinance Services?
All you have to do is to contact the nearest NDB branch in your location and get in touch with a Microfinance Field Assistant.
Micro Tutu Loan
- No savings required.
- You can get a loan from as low as K300—5,000 to finance your poultry business.
- Pay in lump sum amount after selling the chicken.
- Tailored repayment schedule.
Micro Kisim Na Beckim Loan
- Must involve in any form of income generating activities
- Between the ages of 18 - 55
- Must be in a Community Based Organisation (CBO) Group. Check our MF officers at the branch
- Permanant resident of a particular place for the last 5-10 years